Tel : +33 2 23 48 55 33
ExpertiseMarine ecology and conservation biology
Current PositionScientist, Ecology and Ecosystem Health research unit, Fisheries and Aquatic Ecology research group
ResearchUnderstanding diadromous fish migration at sea
- Seminar on biodiversity, University of Rennes, 2018 & 2019.
- Marine biology level 4 and Master demonstrator, University of Glasgow, 2014 - 2015.
- iology level 1 demonstrator, University of Glasgow, 2015 - 2016.
- Business and Technology Education Council (BTEC) courses in Tropical Habitat Conservation, 2007-2008.
M.Sc. and Ph.D. Supervision
- Supervisor for a second year MSc student internships, 2020 : Understanding Protected and endangered Chondrichthyes bycatch from fisheries observer data in Eastern Atlantic and Mediterranean waters
- Supervisor for a PhD student at the University of Glasgow, 2018 to 2021. The importance of nursery habitat as a bottleneck to gadoid recruitment
- Supervisor for a second year MSc student internships, MNHN, 2018. : Spatio-temporal variations in the length distribution of Raja undulata and Raja clavata in North Eastern Atlantic waters: a partial assessment of stocks (MNHN, station marine de Dinard)
- Assistant project supervisor and statistical analysis support to four BSc dissertation and three MSc thesis, 2013-2015